Dr. Solie provided guest lectures on cognitive therapy for over two decades to doctoral students in Counselng Psychology at the University of Minnesota. She has also spoken at local Protestant and Catholic churches, at retreats throughout the United States, and at churches and universities in Lithuania, Moldova, and the Netherlands.
Dr. Solie is available to speak to your civic, church, or academic group.
- Taking Charge of Depression
- Taking Charge of Anxiety
- Taking Charge of Anger
- Taking Charge of Loneliness
- Developing a Satisfying Relationship with Yourself
- Developing Satisfying Relationships with Others
- Increasing Satisfaction in Marriage
- Practicing Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy
To arrange for Dr. Solie to speak to your group, please call her at 952-239-4894.